Okay, I have to confess...I have been a big slacker on the biking for a couple months. I got out of my groove and was having a hard time getting back into it. However, I turned a new leaf today and dived head first back into it!
I just got home from my longest bike ride since I started biking and let me tell you, I am beat! I went with a group of Pleasanton women who ride together a couple times a week. We did a 45 mile loop in the golden hills of Livermore. To these ladies, this was a breeze, a part of their weekly routine. To keep up with their fast pace was quite a challenge for me! I am proud to say that I made it home in one piece and had so much fun I'm going with them again next week! How did I ever forget how much I love this?!
Friday, June 26, 2009
My longest ride!
Posted by Michelle and Tyler at Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
UUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuugggg...
I wish I shared your enthusiasm. Congrats on making me feel like a big fat blob.
Who did you go with?
Welcome Back! We need to ride together sometime.
Post a Comment