Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dear Blog,

I am sorry to say that I have lost all interested in you. These days I find blogging to be just another thing to add to my "to do" list. I also think that the best blogging comes by random day to day comments and thoughts. I am realizing that I dont make time in my day for these random posts. Maybe someday I will come back to you, but for now we are on a break. It's not you...it's me.


Sincerely, 
Michelle 

4 comments:

MAEH said...

You crack me up!

Ryan said...

Wahhh!

Lindsey said...

so sad! come back soon so we can see what you guys are up to!

Jake and Lynn said...

This cracks me up, and can I say Diddo to the MAX. I am always feeling a sort of guilty nag in the back of my brain about blogging, hence months without posts and then a load of them all at once. I hope your blog understands, I certainly do.
We cannot wait to see you guys!! We are going to partysville!!! Jake said you guys are bringing your bikes...that will be so fun, I am looking into getting one. I miss you tons and can't wait to catch up!! Annabelle keeps asking about Uncle Ty-bo and Aunt Shelly-belly:) (seriously though, she is going to love the company at our house!).
Talk to you soon!