After being gone most of July, I have lots of trips to blog about! I'll start way back with our trip to Utah. Tyler got home from a business trip the day before we left and brought me these. Aren't they gorgeous! He must have really missed me! I was sad to leave them, but at least I got a picture.
Our main purpose in this trip was to be there for Art and Jeanie's (Ty's mom and dad) surprise 40th anniversary party. Kristina and Amy did a great job in putting it all together. It was hawaiian themed which made the decorating very fun!
Jeanie was so surprised when she came home to see her house full of family and friends! Art on the other hand, had already put the pieces together and had expected the surprise...darn it! They seemed to have a great time regardless and we were so glad that we got to be there to celebrate with them.
The party fell over 4th of July weekend so we were able to spend the 4th with the Morley's as well. We have kinda made it a tradition to do some sort of race on the 4th. So, this year we ran the Morgan 5K. This is a picture of Kristina, Mary Ann and I after the race.
After the race we caught the tail end of the Morgan Independence Day parade. I LOVE parades!
After the parade and a day at the Morgan carnival (so cute and so fun for the kids!) we had a bbq and made smores at Jer and Kristina's house.
Art loves to buy the kids fireworks on the 4th. They are way more interested in doing our own than watching the big ones! So, we put on our own little show and could not stop laughing as these two little guys were dancing to the beat of the pops and crackles! So funny!
It was a great trip. We love visiting the Morley's and always wish that we could have weekends like that every weekend. Maybe someday...


3 comments:
FUN!! I just love being home in Utah for the 4th...so fun.
And hey, I noticed the link to the Hill's on the side of your blog. How do you know them?! They're our good friends, we traveled all throughout southeast Asia with them last summer for 2 months...awesome couple.
Hey can you post the rest of the pics....from when i got there so I can steal them.
How fun! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
When do you start school again?
Post a Comment