Lately, I cannot get enough of daffodils! They make my house seem so warm and happy!

We FINALLY saw Avatar! I have been fighting it because I did not think I would like it. I was totally wrong! I loved that it was science-y, Fern Gully-ish, and that we got to wear these sweet glasses!
And of coarse...a belly update.
26 weeks and counting!


5 comments:
ok NOW we can see a little tummy! 14 weeks to go - so exciting for you guys!!
Wow...I can't believe how great you look. I guess I should'nt be because I never would have expected you to look anything less than amazing and beautiful being prego. I am so happy for you guys and hope to see you sometime in the near future. I miss you tons!!!
I love daffodills too. Ours should be sprouting any day now. I already have a few crocus's and tulips. I love Spring!! You are looking so cute and have that pregnancy glow.
I protested Avatar for the longest time too. Jake finally convinced me to see it (his 3rd time, my 1st), and yes,! I was totally surprised that I loved it. By the way, You look so cute!!! I wish we could see your little belly in person!!! Maybe we will soon. Hope everything is going well, miss you guys!!!!
oh we LOVED that movie. glad you liked it too! And you look absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment