We had the end of the year Cheer Banquet on Tuesday and it was a sad day for me. I am definitely a complainer when it comes to how much time cheer takes up and I know that I will be happy not to have that added stress next year, but I'm so sad to be done coaching. Well...at least for a little while :) I have coached many of these girls for 2 years now and I will miss them so much next year! I have learned so much from them and am so glad that I was able to be their coach.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Can I coach next year!!?
I always loved the end of year banquets but they were always so bitter sweet. Just think you could be coaching your own little cheerleader before you know it.
Hey girl, It's so fun to see you all prego. You are so cute, I hope your pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment