Spring break came and went and it has been a rough week back at school. I am super tired and wishing I could still sleep in everyday. So...here is a quick belly shot at 30 weeks:
I threw the system out the window with this shot. My white long sleeve shirt (that I have been wearing consistently in each picture) is getting way too see-through as I get bigger! I figured this one would be a better choice. You also get a sneak peak of the nursery. Well, at least the wall color...of coarse we painted it GREEN! When it's all ready I will post pictures :)Spring break was amazing...more details to come!


3 comments:
Looking good! I can't wait to see the nursery! Thanks for sending the belly bands...I think I'm going to use them post baby. :)
Adorable! As always!! Isn't it so fun to put a nursery together! I loved doing that. good luck at work.. how much longer till the end of the year?
Michelle you look darling!! I can't wait to see your cute nursery!
Post a Comment