So I've got the rest of this week and next until the official due date. I've been hoping that she will arrive a bit early and make an appearance on Father's Day. Cross your fingers for me! I hesitate to post these sad pictures, but it's all about documentation, right?
39 weeks

Let's just say it was really hot on Sunday...
Some thoughts at this point:
-Bring on the contractions! I'm ready to finally meet her!
-Wait! I'm content having some time before life changes forever. The 27th will be just fine!
-Is the AC broken? Why is it abnormally hot this year?
-No, I'm not flushed...my cheeks are always this red.
-Do I deep clean my house today? or wait until next week?
-I cant handle one more trip to Baby's R Us!
-Where did my ankles go?
-I cant wait to lay on my stomach!
-Is it better to sleep as much as I can at this point? or should I slowly try to adapt myself to being sleep deprived?
-Every inch of the house needs to be organized and clutter-free before she gets here...let's get to work!
-Will I ever get rid of these chubby cheeks?
-It's going to be a while before I don't feel tired all of the time, huh?


3 comments:
You are so beautiful, I love your prego belly! Thanks for the updates, I've been thinking about you and can't WAIT to hear the news when she comes! Only 11 more days!!! ...or hopefully sooner :-) Your life will definitely change, forever, but in a wonderful way. I'm still sleep deprived and Reese is 4 months old, haha. We are so so excited for you and Ty! Good luck with this next week!!!
dear shell,
in approximately 18 years you will be able to sleep again! But it's all worth it!
love,
britt
I'm hoping she comes early...fingers crossed!
Post a Comment