Thursday, July 15, 2010

Newborn Pictures

If you want to see the cutest baby girl in the history of the world (okay, maybe I'm a bit biased), click below...



Nicki, these turned out fabulous! I cant stop looking at them. I'm pretty sure next time you come over, these will be framed and up all over my entire house! Thank you thank you thank you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely to DIE for. She really is beautiful. Crazy thing is that the newborn phase is supposed to be the "non cutest" phase. I can't imagine how much cuter she will get. I know you guys must be so happy. PS.I love the headbands!! I'm a huge fan of that style vs the huge daisy. Good work

Mikelle said...

Your right, she is the cutest baby girl in the history of the world. Literally, just looking at those pictues warmed my heart. I'm so happy for you and Ty. Your going to be the best parents ever

Michelle said...

Congrats on your new little one. I know I'm late but that's what I get for being on vacation for so long. I'm just now catching up on everything. She sure is a cutie.

ames said...

So adorable! I love the one with Tyler and her arms hanging down so precious. I am glad you captured her littleness they grow so fast.
Can't wait to meet her next week.

wej said...

great blog!

visit my blog

or avail
Apple iPad Tablet (64GB, Wifi)

or
Nikon D5000 DSLR

=)

Ann said...

Michelle, I miss you guys!!! I especially miss your baby! I was in heaven holding her right after her little bath! She smelled so dang good! ;)

Just a reminder to ask your friend the questions we talked about AND that I am planning on running the Santa Barbara 1/2 in November if you want to join me! You are probably at 6 weeks now right? Woohooo! Exercise, here you come!
xoxo