Monday, July 5, 2010

Week of firsts

First time meeting Grammy and spending time with her...

First ride in my car seat...

First time in my swing...

First nap in my bouncer...


First walk in my stroller...

First bath at home...

First little friend (Lyla Davis was born only a day after Adelle)...

First 4th of July



Yay for a great week of new experiences!

12 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I can't wait until her first time meeting Aunt Annie!!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, she is absolutely goregous. I think she has your mouth and therefore looks more like you!! You look beautiful in your pictures and I am so happy for you and Ty both. We can't wait to meet this little doll baby. Congrats and we love you guys so much.

Kirby said...

She is so sweet!! I love that her little arms are up in most of the pictures, what a doll baby! :)

Lindsey said...

How fun!! She is soo adorable.

Rachel said...

what a cutie, she is so adorable! such a fun time for you guys!! Congrats and Enjoy!

MAEH said...

She is precious!

Britty said...

Congrats, parents! Isn't that weird to say? I think she looks like the both of you, which means you and Ty must look alike. :) It's all over, now you can have your body back to yourself (almost!).

Ryan said...

LOVE babies sleeping with their arms up like that! Love the picture Nicki put on her blog too - precious! (And I should have known your mom was stunning too!)

ames said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her. I am laughing at the picture of her first bath with Tyler holding a thermameter. Such a cute new father. By the way Ty what should the water temp be for a new baby?

SARAH T. said...

Congrats!! That is super exciting. She is so precious.

The Reeds said...

Your little Adelle is so beautiful! Congrads!!!!

Kira said...

She is so cute! Congrats! Hey my blog is going private, email me your email address so I can send you an invite
kiraconley@gmail.com