Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adelle's first Christmas


Addie's top 10 moments of her very first Christmas...


1. Getting to wear the prettiest Christmas dress
(This was the best picture I could get of all of us after church. I set the timer, ran in, and tried to get Adelle to look and smile a billion times...oh well!)


2. Telling the farmer's market Santa what I wanted and that I've been a very good girl


3. My new stocking that mom made me and finding it filled with goodies from Santa
(hers is in the middle-not the one with the Orbit gum or jump rope)


4. Yum! Having my first taste of sweet potatoes.

5. Hanging out with Grandma. We opened presents together on Christmas and spent the rest of our trip playing with my new toys and practicing sitting up. I love her!


6. Smiling and staring at my uncle Jer. There's just something about him that I really like...


7. Spending more time with aunt Kimmy and getting to know my other aunts, Annie, Kristina, and Amy.


8. Learning that I have lots of fun cousins. I loved watching them run around and play!
(So cute...Abby and Addie in twinner pj's! Abby is so sweet to my little Adelle.)



9. Getting to play with another baby! My cousin Jessica is only 4 months older than me and we are already friends!

(Notice the phone-to-phone Nertz game going on in the background. Annie got us hooked on this app!)


10. Growing up! I got my first tooth on Christmas Eve, turned 6 months old on Christmas day, started sitting up on my own sometime that week, and got my second tooth on New Years Eve! Talk about ending the year with a bang!

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

ha! I love that you captured the iphone Nert's game in a picture! It was so fun to spend Christmas with you guys! I miss you so much already!!!

Ann said...

Jessica and Adelle are sooo cute together. It was fun to see pictures of Jessica too! She has gotten so big. It is crazy to think they are only 4 months apart. They are going to love each other!

My kids had the same jammies as Adelle! Truman had the red ones. Kate, pink. Jake, blue.

Come visit us! :)

MAEH said...

So Cute!