this baby in this outfit, but...

I don't love how these pictures turned out. It seems like every picture I take of Adelle lately ends up like this. She's either blinking because of the flash, blurry because I turned off the flash, refusing to look at me, or starring blankly at the camera. What is the secret!? How do people get cute pictures of their babies smiling and looking right into the camera?


3 comments:
I saw an outfit like this at Gymboree and thought of your little girl. Too cute!
I had to get a new lens and take millions of pictures to get my indoor pics to turn out well.
to get them to look at you, you have to look through the lens and set up the camera like you're ready to take it, but then move your face out to the side and get them to look at your face. they can't see you and won't look at you with the camera in front of your face, but if you move and get them to smile to the side, then your finger just snaps it. that's what i do!
cute outfit!
I would like to know that too (although I am done taking pictures of babies!) :) Michelle, I have to laugh because I have rolls and rolls of film pictures that I developed of kate when she was a baby looking just the same. Only, this was before digital cameras and so I didn't know the pictures looked awful! Sooo funny.
Post a Comment