I've been known to growl under my breath when things don't go my way. I'm not sure when I started doing it, but this growl has been around for a while. It's kinda like my signature sound of feistiness. My siblings love to tease me about it. I've always been a feisty girl and not much has changed. I didn't see it coming, but my sweet little Adelle has inherited this personality trait. This week she started throwing tantrums when I would take something away from her (usually my cell phone since that's her favorite thing to stick in her mouth. Yuck - total germsville!) These tantrums now include, but are not limited to, the growl. Awesome…I taught my baby to growl at me. Somewhere my mom is reading this and laughing…
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Feisty Girls
Here's the growling in action. Love that stinker face!
Posted by Michelle and Tyler at Thursday, March 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hahaha! So funny!
I think I may have heard the growl before, and this little mini me is so stinkin cute!! Hope you guys are doing well.
So funny! I don't think I've EVER heard you growl. I need to pay better attention!
Post a Comment