Monday, March 7, 2011

Crawling!!

Adelle has been army crawling for a while now and it seemed to take her forever to be able to full on crawl for more than a couple paces. About a week ago, she finally got it! We found that it was helpful to lure her forward with the "Photo Booth" program on our computer. She can see herself and that's what's motivating her to keep moving!

I almost put music to this video because our baby talk is totally embarrassing. I seem to forget to keep my mouth shut while I'm recording! Oh well….feel free to cheer on Addie and laugh at Ty and I.

8 comments:

shannon said...

Soo Soo cute!!!! yeah for Addie!

Ben and Camille said...

Go Adelle!! Super cute!!

Rachel said...

so stinkin cute - she's trying so hard!!

Ryan said...

Oh, she's working so hard! Cute!

MAEH said...

What a cutie pie! I was going to ask you if she had started crawling because the last video looked like she was ready! Watch out she'll get so fast that you won't have time to move the computer! Elle misses Addie and wants to play too!

Ann said...

that is so stinkin' cute!!!! (marc agrees!!!)

Anonymous said...

you guys should really try gymboree play and music in pleasanton. Great place to take adele when shes crawling. She wold love it

Lynn Halladay said...

Yay!!!! Such a cute video! Can't wait to see you guys and have her crawl all over our house!!!