Holy shish kabob! 9 months already! Adelle's stats at this months appointment were:
29 ½ inches long (97%)
20 lbs. 9 oz. (81%)
17 ¼ inches head circumference (47%)
This little thing just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
She pulls herself up on everything including Ty and I. Lately, she would rather stand and walk along furniture than sit and play with her toys.
She is turning into a total Daddy's girl! Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it.
She loves her tub time! She tries to dunk her head under the water, but its usually too shallow so she just gets her face wet. She loves water!
Too bad she has completely outgrown this cute rubber ducky bath! She keeps trying to pull herself out of it. We've moved on to the big tub where she can crawl all around.
She is a big snuggled! This girl is a lover! Just about every time I pick her up she puts her head on my shoulder and gives me a little squeeze. I love it!
She's an A's fan already!
We took her to her first game this weekend. That'll be my next post…
Boxes are her fav! I've been keeping a few around for her to climb up on.
The house is officially baby-proofed! Gates, plug covers, drawers re-organized, cords tied up, etc. Somehow she still seems to find her way into things that she cant play with!
LOVE LOVE LOVE my sweet Adelle! Even though she cant talk and doesn't understand most of what I'm saying, I feel like we're best friends already! She's my little sidekick!


6 comments:
cutie patootie!
I love that she loves water and that she is an A's fan!!!! I can't wait for your next post!
What a CUTIE! We need to meet her! Are you coming to AZ any time soon? Or Utah? :)
I love those leg warmers!! She is adorable! I think is the runt of the four of them. Last week she weighed in at 20#. Ha!
Loves water and the A's, she is definetly a Morley!!! Her hair is finally starting to grow in she is so cute. Give her a big hug for us. We miss her! I love those shoulder hugs. Jess is good at giving those too.
Congrats on your race!! And Adelle is getting so big and beautiful!!! You guys are adorable and we miss you!!!
Post a Comment