This is a delayed reaction to Andrea's tag, but it was such a good one! I couldnt pass it up! Tyler and I are also constantly discussing our dream house. For the most part we have similar taste. I truely belong in a home like this one:

I love this contemporary, southwestern style. I'm sure only those of you who grew up in the desert can appreciate it. I enjoy its large windows, geometric shape, and originality while maintaining warmth. All it needs is a big grass area to go with that pool in the backyard. Sadly enough, I will probably never end up in a house like this one. It wouldnt fit in well in the bay area.


3 comments:
If you have a house like that, in a place like that, I'm not so sure that maintaining warmth will be one of your greatest needs. It is kind of cool looking though!
I was so happy to get your comment on my blog! That is a very cool house. Maybe you will end up back in AZ someday?? Or...you could come to San Diego! :o)
That house is gorgeous. I love desert -inspired architecture. There is a beautiful desert home built on the side of a cliff in Utah Style magazine. A whole wall is glass and the view is amazing. Anyway, I was just telling Kim how much I loved the chicken noodle soup I had at your house that one Sunday. And I am new to the blog world so I just wanted to drop a line. It looks like CA is treating you well. It sure would be nice to go there and escape this cold weather!
Post a Comment