Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a disappointment!

The season finally of Prison Break was on last night. We got all excited and had a little party over at Jon and Cassidy's house, only to be extremely let down. Do you ever feel like you love a tv show for the first two seasons and then it goes way down hill? It's like they are just scrounging for ideas to make it last as long as possible. I'm sad to say it, but I think that is the case with Prison Break. It was so good for so long, but seriously, how many times can they run into trouble while breaking out of prison? I know, I need to get into Grey's Anatomy. EVERYONE keeps telling me how good it is!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

AMEN! That show went so down hill. Grey's is awesome...in a slightly scandalous, fickle way. Have u guys gotten into American Idol? That's our addiction currently!

Jake and Lynn said...

Seriously it was such a disappointment! But maybe that's because we weren't watching together in Provo, like the old days. I need to get into grey's too. everyone always says how great it is.

By the way I totally got your package, I thought I told you on one of my many messages during our constant game of phone tag. I loved it...all of it. The dress was adorable and I can't wait to start reading that magazine. You guys are great. Sorry that you never knew we got it.

We miss you and we're for sure blessing Annabelle on March 30th. So let us know what your schedule is like.

murdockspencer said...

Yes, I agree, I've felt that way since the end of season 2. It's like how many twists can they throw into it? Anyway, it was nice to meet you the other night Michelle, and to put a face with a name. I hope the kids at Amador are being nice to you.