So, I know I complained about the rain a few weeks ago but now I can see that it was definitely worth it! Because of all the rain everything is super green right now. I cant get enough of the green rolling hills and purple blossoms in the trees! Everything is so beautiful! I almost forgot that Spring even existed (in Utah the winter seems to last up until April and before you know it, summer hits!)
Today after church, Tyler and I took advantage of this wonderful weather and walked down to the park in our neighborhood. We put down a blanket and read while soaking up the sun. It was fabulous! We actually both fell asleep out there! I wish I could have taken a picture of it, I bet we looked pretty ridiculous! Needless to say, I don't think that I will be complaining about the rain again...
Sunday, March 2, 2008
It's a beautiful day in Pleasanton
Posted by Michelle and Tyler at Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Michelle, I am so jealous as we just got more snow yesterday! I have spring fever so bad. Thanks for your comment about Bryce you guys are so great. It was so good to talk to you the other day we need to do it more often.
Ugh. I despise u right now bc of this post. Well, not really :) but I'm SO jealous.
Can you please post some pictures of that....this is my favorite time of year in the bay. I'll be home a week from wed!
I know, don't you just LOVE it here! Cameron and I used to do that all the time last year... we should join you!!
Spring in the Bay Area is the best! I'm a little jealous. Miss you!
Post a Comment