This week was definitely good and bad. Just when I thought the right people were being cut from the show, I was disappointed. I loved Asia'h! I thought she did a killer job Wed. night! Yeah, she chose difficult songs, but I thought that she sang them well and added a ton of energy to the show. As for the others: Luke HAD to go. I wanted to gag every time he performed. Kady wasnt too much of a surprise, she was very unoriginal. I dont think I need to say anything about Danny, as Shannon put it, he is TMTH! I liked the poll results. Amanda has been on my list of people to get rid of for a while. I cant see why people like her so much! I dont think her poor throat will make it through very many more performances!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Idol
Posted by Michelle and Tyler at Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I couldnt agree with you more. My favs are dread lock boy, Brook White, I really like Kristy Cook, probably because she's kinda the underdog of girls. I'm not really a fan of Ramiele and I cant stand Amanda. Anywho I'm glad your as into it as I am! Keep in touch~
Yeah!! No more Danny!!!
Are you kididng me I loved Danny!? He is the only one with some personality and knows how to perform. I am not saying he should win it but it was not time for him to go yet.
I have to agree with Kim. Danny was just an okay singer put he was fun to watch. My favs are David Archuleta, Jason Castro, Brook White. I do think Amanda is getting better and I think she will surprise everyone and so really well.
Michelle I am a little disappointed to not have more frequent posts from you!
Post a Comment