We are going on 5 years with our current vacuum and we've just about ran it into the ground. I'm not sure if it even has any suction these days. Anyways, I'm sure anyone who reads this owns a vacuum and I'm looking for opinions. What brand/model do you love or hate? What vacuum should I buy?! any advice would be great!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
We have a Bissell (sp?) and we HATE it! The suction sucks. My Mom has a Dyson and loves it. It's pricey, but heard it was worth it. :) Good luck!
I love my Dyson, it's the most generic yellow one they make but it does the job. The attachments are super easy to use too. I vacuum everything with it. Are you nesting??
whoops, that last post was me. My mom signed into my laptop and I didn't realize until now!
Dyson, Dyson, Dyson! We also had a cheap Bissell that seemed like a good (cheap) idea at the time we bought it but, it only lasted a year. If that. Dysons are more expensive but, they last and they pick up more than you knew you had. (Actually, it's a little disgusting to find out you had so much junk in your carpet that your old vacuum wasn't getting.) You can buy a refurbished one from Overstock too which saves on the cost.
I joke that we'll name our first child Dyson because I love ours so much.
Dyson!
Post a Comment